“Jasmine is the flower that comes to mind when I think of Hasty.
Delicate and powerful; exactly her”– Jacques Torres
“Jacques is the ultimate romantic charmer, I’m a very lucky girl!” – Hasty Torres
What happens when a Mr. Chocolate meets his Madame?
read on and find out.
Meet Madame and Mr.
In a nutshell, Hasty and Jacques are like chocolate rock stars.
Question to Mr.
- I always found Hasty beautiful, but my deep love for her came after a short time of working together. She’s my prodigy! Jasmine is the flower that comes to mind when I think of Hasty. Delicate and powerful; exactly her.
Question to Madame:
- OH let me tell you that I’m a very lucky girl! Jacques is the ultimate romantic charmer and he did sweep me off my feet on our first date at a French candle lit restaurant (of course). We met because of our passion for chocolate and keeping this as an important part of our relationship, he proposed in my chocolate factory surrounded with tons of chocolate….like I said, I’m a very lucky girl!
What would you both consider to be the most decadent Valentine’s Day Dessert?
- Jacques: A dessert is not decadent enough by itself. But mixing romance between bites make it the perfect Valentine dessert. For this, I love to have a flourless chocolate cake with Venezuela origin dark chocolate. Its rich, smooth, silky and sexy.
- Hasty: I think the most decadent Valentine’s Day dessert is the most simple…a delicious piece of chocolate or a bite of creamy ice cream or a mouthful of your favorite cake. It doesn’t have to be a complicated dessert, it has to be something you consider “sinful” to eat. That’s really what makes it fun and decadent.
What do you consider the secret to a perfect and lasting marriage? is it to never see each other? I mean, it seems Hasty spends a lot of time in LA and Jacques in New York….
- We have a bi-coastal marriage and its true that distance makes the heart grow fonder. The real secret is that since our time is limited together we really make it extra special. We don’t bicker on the small things and we enjoy being with each other and in each others company. We are spending more time together in New York now as we are trying to start a family, and our motto is “Practice makes perfect!” hopefully we will have some good news this year!
Besides giving your sweetheart a box of bon bons, might you have any other chocolate themed suggestions for a sexy Valentine’s Day?
- Jacques: I have a chocolate sauce called “Body Butter” that is spreadable and lickable (its mutually beneficial)! Also, I make a giant chocolate lollipop called “The Spanker” , I will let your imagination do the rest.
- Hasty: what he said….but don’t forget the champagne and whip cream!
Well folks… I don’t know what your plans are for Valentine’s Day, but I think I’ll head on over to Jacques’ for a Lollipop Spanker so I can chocolate smack myself around, Yippee!
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Until next time…
Peace, Love, Chocolate,
The Chocolate Addict.com
NOTE: please understand that I am an academically challenged right-brainer, and forgive any typos, grammatical faux pas, and things that don’t make sense.